Monday, March 30, 2009

User Interface

I was looking at the new User Interface for the upcoming Windows Mobile 6.5. I feel that it may rival the infamous IPhone User Interface; but will ultimately come up short. The fluidity of the IPhone is second to none! We live in a world of psychological obsolescence; dissatisfied with the old, in order to upgrade to the new.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Windows Mobile 6.5 will surpass the IPhone's UI. But at this point, I doubt it. There is no question that Windows Mobile does beat out the IPhone when it comes to usability. But I think we all love the bells and whistles of any new thing.

For the most part, we buy an automobile for its looks alone; forget about the safety features and performance! At any rate, I'm going to try out the new Windows Mobile 6.5 when it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment